Bluebells Wax Melt
- Encapsulating the essence of a dander in the forest while the bluebells bloom, this fresh floral fragrance opens with notes of crisp green leaves, marine notes, clove bud and melon with a heart of hyacinth, jasmine, freesia, orange blossom, gardenia and milky peach notes on a base of musk and sensual amber.
- Top Notes: Green Leaf, Marine, Clove, Melon
- Middle Notes: Hyacinth, Jasmine, Freesia, Orange Blossom, Gardenia, Peach
- Base Notes: Musk, Sensual Amber
- Hand poured by us.
- Clamshells – 50g approx
- All melts can vary in Colour from batch to batch due to them being handmade.
- 100% Plant based Coconut Blend Wax.
- The benefits of this wax are: Non-palm, Non- Soy, Non – GM, Non-Paraffin, Additive Free, Vegan Friendly, Kosher & Halal
Use in a wax tart burner either electric or tea light warmed. Then sit back and relax whilst your melt begins to release its powerful scent and fill your room with the ultimate fragrance. Do NOT store near direct heat or sunlight and never leave a tart warmer unattended.
May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Avoid breathing vapour or dust. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site in accordance with local regulations.
Contains: 3-(o-Ethylphenyl)-2,2-dimethylpropionaldehyde, 4-tert-Butylcyclohexyl acetate, Benzyl salicylate, Ethyl Linalool, Formaldehyde cyclododecyl ethyl acetal, Tetramethyl acetylocathydronaphthalenes. May produce an allergic reaction.