Day Of The Dead Wax Melt
- This bright citrus herbal accord opens with zesty notes of lime, orange, bergamot and citronella nuances, on a heart of lavender, herbal notes, rose and spicy nuances, on a base of patchouli, cedarwood, musk and amber.
- Hand poured by us using Soy Blend Wax.
- Clamshells – 50g approx
- Skull Melts – 40g approx.
- Geo Clamshells – 55g approx
- All melts can vary in Colour from batch to batch due to them being handmade by us.
- Use in a wax tart burner either electric or tea light warmer then sit back and relax whilst your melt begins to release its powerful scent and fill your room with the ultimate fragrance.
- Do NOT store near direct heat or sunlight and never leave a tart warmer unattended.
Warning: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid breathing vapour or dust. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations. Contains 4-TERT-BUTYLCYCLOHEXYL ACETATE, GERANIOL, GERANYL ACETATE, L-BETA-PINENE, LIMONENE, LINALYL ACETATE, NEROL, NERYL ACETATE, TETRAMETHYL ACETYLOCTAHYDRONAPHTHALENES. May produce an allergic reaction.