Explorer Wax Melt
- A woody aromatic fragrance opening up with fresh top notes of apple and cassis.
- It then leads onto an aromatic heart of pink pepper, juicy bergamot and dry cedar notes all resting on a base of crisp amber, patchouli and creamy sandalwood.
- Hand poured by us using Soy Blend Wax.
- Clamshells – 50g approx
- Skull Melts – 40g approx.
- Geo Clamshells – 55g approx
- All melts can vary in Colour from batch to batch due to them being handmade by us.
- Use in a wax tart burner either electric or tea light warmer then sit back and relax whilst your melt begins to release its powerful scent and fill your room with the ultimate fragrance.
- Do NOT store near direct heat or sunlight and never leave a tart warmer unattended.
Warning: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Causes serious eye irritation. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid breathing vapour or dust. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Collect spillage. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations. Contains ACETYLCEDRENE, BETA-PINENES, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, LINALYL ACETATE, METHYL ATRATATE. May produce an allergic reaction.