Gardenia & Orange Blossom Wax Melt
- A rich complex exotic floral accord opening with bitter orange, cool bergamot, neroli and ylang ylang supported by a sumptuous floral heart of jasmine, gardenia and orange blossom resting on a sensual base of woods, musk and dried fruit.
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Neroli, Ylang Ylang
- Middle Notes: Hibiscus, Jasmine, Narcissus, Gardenia, Orange Blossom
- Base Notes: Musk, Woods, Dried Fruit
- Hand poured by us.
- Clamshells – 50g approx
- All melts can vary in Colour from batch to batch due to them being handmade.
- 100% Plant based Rapeseed & Coconut Wax.
- The benefits of this wax are: Non-palm, Non- Soy, Non – GM, Non-Paraffin, Additive Free, Vegan Friendly, Kosher & Halal
- With this wax being 100% Natural it can be prone to ‘Frosting’ (a white/grey tinge on the outer layer of wax) this is totally normal and does not impact the scent throw of the wax.
Use in a wax tart burner either electric or tea light warmed. Then sit back and relax whilst your melt begins to release its powerful scent and fill your room with the ultimate fragrance. Do NOT store near direct heat or sunlight and never leave a tart warmer unattended.
May cause an allergic skin reaction. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Avoid breathing vapour or dust. Wash hands and other contacted skin thoroughly after handling. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site in accordance with local regulations.
Contains: (E)-1-(2,6,6-Trimethyl-1,3-cyclohexadien-1-yl)-2-buten-1-one, 3-(o-Ethylphenyl)-2,2-dimethylpropionaldehyde, Limonene, Tetrahydrolinalool, Tetramethyl acetylocathydronaphthalenes, delta-Damascone. May produce an allergic reaction.