Peruvian Paulo Santo Fragrance Oil
- The aroma is sweet and Palo Santo sticks are often using for smuddging and purification rituals to dispel negative energy.
- This fragrance is designed to inspire creativity and bring love and good fortune.
- This oil should be used in an oil burner.
- It's recommended to add water to the burner before adding 5 drops of the fragrance oil.
- Once the tealight is lit and placed underneath the liquid will begin to warm and the fragrance will start to rise.
- Goloka fragrance oils are made in India.
- Suitable for use with our oil burners and used for refreshing potpourri.
- Product not tested on animals.