Sea Shells Wax Melt
- Sea shells is similar in scent to a very popular candle company.
- An exotic escape to a beautiful beach where fresh notes of bergamot and orange dance along the ocean breeze. Intoxicating lily adds a balance of sweet and spice, that trails towards a sultry bed of sweet vanilla, creamy coconut musk and amber.
- Hand poured by us.
- Clamshells – 50g approx
- Skull Melts – 40g approx.
- Snapbars - 65g apprix.
- All melts can vary in Colour from batch to batch due to them being handmade.
- 100% Plant based Rapeseed & Coconut Wax.
- The benefits of this wax are: Non-palm, Non- Soy, Non – GM, Non-Paraffin, Additive Free, Vegan Friendly, Kosher & Halal
- With this wax being 100% Natural it can be prone to ‘Frosting’ (a white/grey tinge on the outer layer of wax) this is totally normal and does not impact the scent throw of the wax.
Use in a wax tart burner either electric or tea light warmed. Then sit back and relax whilst your melt begins to release its powerful scent and fill your room with the ultimate fragrance. Do NOT store near direct heat or sunlight and never leave a tart warmer unattended.
Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. - Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.
Contains 3,7-dimethyl-1,6-octadien-3-yl acetate, Coumarin, Limonene, Linalool, a-Methyl-1,3-benzodioxole-5-propionaldehyde. May produce an allergic reaction.