Seychelles Wax Melt
- An exotic fragrance combining top notes of bergamot, orange and soft peach
- Leading to a heart of coconut, jasmin and muguet and a creamy base of amber, creamy vanilla and almond.
- Hand poured by us.
- Clamshells – 50g approx
- Skull Melts – 40g approx.
- All melts can vary in Colour from batch to batch due to them being handmade.
- 100% Plant based Rapeseed & Coconut Wax.
- The benefits of this wax are: Non-palm, Non- Soy, Non – GM, Non-Paraffin, Additive Free, Vegan Friendly, Kosher & Halal
- With this wax being 100% Natural it can be prone to ‘Frosting’ (a white/grey tinge on the outer layer of wax) this is totally normal and does not impact the scent throw of the wax.
- Use in a wax tart burner either electric or tea light warmer then sit back and relax whilst your melt begins to release its powerful scent and fill your room with the ultimate fragrance.
- Do NOT store near direct heat or sunlight and never leave a tart warmer unattended.
Warning: May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Avoid breathing vapour or dust. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves/eye protection/face protection. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Collect spillage. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations. Contains 3-(O&PETHYLPHENYL)- 2,2-DIMETHYLPROPIONALDEHYDE, BENZYL SALICYLATE, HELIOTROPINE, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, TETRAMETHYL ACETYLOCTAHYDRONAPHTHALENES. May produce an allergic reaction.