Wine Solves Problems Bath Bomb
- Smells like cherry wine and fed up! That's it....I'm going home and I'm opening a bottle. Don't judge me!
- A mouth-watering fruity floral accord with opening notes of cherry liqueur and almond with heart notes of black cherry, plum, Turkish rose Sambac, jasmine and spices on base notes of vanilla, sandal, patchouli, vetiver, tonka and musk.
- PB bombs are long-lasting, slow-release and gentle fizzers that are great for even the most sensitive skin.
- These bombs are brightly coloured but they are completely water-soluble and will not stain you or your tub.
- These are NOT safe for those with tree nut allergies.
- Bombs weigh in around 110 to 120gm each
Turn on your water and fill your tub to the desired depth, drop the bomb in the water as close to the water spout as possible (it won't stay there for long, but just long enough to get the fizzing going).
**Glitter and mica have a tendency to migrate to the sides of the tub where soap scum collects so it is always best to start with a very clean tub or to clean it immediately afterwards to make things easier.**
Sodium Bicarbonate,Citric Acid,Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil ,Theobroma Seed Cocoa Butter,Sucre,parfum
*may also contain: biodegradable veggie cosmetic glitter/confetti CI 18050, CI 15880 (Red 34), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 45410 (Red 27), CI 45380 (Red 21), 73015 (Blue 2), CI 18050, CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 42090 (Blue 1), CI 19140 (Yellow 5)*