Wood Sage & Sea Salt Wax Melt
- A fresh herbal fragrance with sparkling lemon and bergamot top notes with hints of pear and eucalyptus overtaken with calming lavender, white jasmine and orange blossom resting on a base of patchouli, sandalwood, cedar, Tonka and warm amber with soft musk.
- Top Notes: Bergamot, Lemon, Pear
- Middle Notes: Lavender, Jasmine, Orange Blossom
- Base Notes: Sandalwood, Cedar, Patchouli, Amber, Musk
- Hand poured by us using Soy Blend Wax.
- Clamshells – 50g approx
- Skull Melts – 40g approx.
- Geo Clamshells – 55g approx
- All melts can vary in Colour from batch to batch due to them being handmade by us.
- Use in a wax tart burner either electric or tea light warmer then sit back and relax whilst your melt begins to release its powerful scent and fill your room with the ultimate fragrance.
- Do NOT store near direct heat or sunlight and never leave a tart warmer unattended.
May cause an allergic skin reaction. Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Avoid breathing vapour or dust. Avoid release to the environment. Wear protective gloves. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention. Wash contaminated clothing before reuse. Collect spillage. Dispose of contents/container to approved disposal site in accordance with local regulations.