Zebra Oil Burner
- This ceramic oil burner includes a removable glass dish held up by a trio of zebra heads.
- Oil or wax can be warmed by placing a lit tealight underneath.
- Allow to cool fully before moving or washing.
- Place wax in the top and a tealight in the opening
- To remove used wax light the tealight in the burner for a minute or two and push the old wax out or if the wax is full melted you can let is absorb into a couple of cotton pads.
- Do not use any objects to try and remove the wax ( knife, scissors, spoons etc) as this will damage the top of the burner.