California White Sage Fragrance Oil
- Made from the silver-white leaves of the Salvia Apiana plant that grows on the coast of California, white sage is a sacred herb and has been used by shamans and indigenous people for generations for purification ceremonies.
- This fragrance is designed to give a positive boost to closed spaces and neutralise smoke and other odours.
- This oil should be used in an oil burner.
- It's recommended to add water to the burner before adding 5 drops of the fragrance oil.
- Once the tealight is lit and placed underneath the liquid will begin to warm and the fragrance will start to rise.
- Goloka fragrance oils are made in India.
- Suitable for use with our oil burners and used for refreshing potpourri.
- Product not tested on animals.