Caribbean Cocktail Bath Cupcake
- This pretty bath additive is an absolute feast for the eyes in your bathroom because it impresses both visually and with its ingredients.
- The cupcake is enough for two to three full baths.
- Your skin is deeply nourished by rich coconut and almond oil, cocoa and shea butter, so that it remains supple for a long time.
- While you enjoy the gentle oil bath, immerse yourself in the exotic scent of coconut, vanilla and citrus fruits that transport you to a Caribbean island.
- Since the cupcake leaves your skin feeling wonderfully soft and nourished, no additional cream is necessary after bathing.
- Thanks to its loving details, the Caribbean cocktail bath cupcake is always nice to look at and is also ideal as a gift!
- Without parabens
- Without silicones
Add a part of the bath cupcake (can easily be cut off with a knife) into the flowing bath water or immerse it whole. If you then only allow the bath additive to melt partially, you can put the rest to dry and use it for another bath. The cupcake is enough for two to three full baths.
Sodium Bicarbonate, Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter, Zea Mays Starch, Citric Acid, Maris Sal, Cocos Nucifera Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil, Sucrose, Parfum, Coco-Glucoside, Cocos Nucifera Fruit, Denatonium Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal , Linalool, Citronellol, Limonene, Geraniol, Citral, Coumarin, Cinnamyl Alcohol.