Champagne Square Burner
- Place a standard size tea-light in the cavity and your choice of wax melt on top.
- Gives off a warming glow while fragrancing your room.
- A classic burner for use with a good quality tea light. Works perfectly with a wide range of wax melts.
- Place wax in the top and a 4 hour tealight in the opening
- To remove used wax light the tealight in the burner for a minute or two and push the old wax out or if the wax is full melted you can let is absorb into a couple of cotton pads.
- Do not use any objects to try and remove the wax ( knife, scissors, spoons etc) as this will damage the top of the burner.