Indian Citronella Fragrance Oil
- Please note this item is not an essential oil and should not be applied to skin.
- Citronella is made from several different Asian grasses and citrus fruits and its refreshing scent is perfect for summer.
- Citronella is also popular for helping to keep bugs and insects at bay. This oil should be used in an oil burner.
- It's recommended to add water to the burner before adding 5 drops of the fragrance oil.
- Once the tealight is lit and placed underneath the liquid will begin to warm and the fragrance will start to rise.
- Goloka fragrance oils are made in India.
- Suitable for use with our oil burners and used for refreshing potpourri.
- Product not tested on animals.